Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Ashley -
Benefit Sugarbomb is a boxed blush made up of four triangles in four seperate colors: peach, rose, shimmering pink, and soft plum, you swirl these colors together and end up with a very light, peachy pink. The packaging is adorable and sturdy, not flimsy like you may think cardboard packaging may be. It includes a small brush, which I decided not to use in the application, but I found the bristles to be pleasantly soft. It has a very sweet, kind of fruity scent to it. It doesn't really bother me and I don't smell it once it's been applied. It's very light and very sheer, pretty buildable and easily blendable. I had trouble getting the swatch to show up in photos so I put a box to indicate where I had swatched it. I get about 3-4 hours of wear with this blush. This can be found at Sephora, Ulta, Benefit's website, and Benefit counters for $28.
(Pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!