Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kit--
I've always been a fan of having a pop of colour when it comes to my makeup, whether it be with experimental eye shadow or a poppin' gloss.  So I'm going to start off my first tutorial with a tutorial on how to glam up your look for school days but not exactly explode in ridiculous colour either.  :) 

Products used

Start off with a moisturised, clean face and prime with NARS Makeup Primer. As you let the primer set, apply lip balm to your lips  (I used Korres lip butter).  Apply the Pan-stick foundation at the areas that need the most coverage and blend out it out with a sponge.  Then apply UDPP on lids.  
 

Line your waterline with MAC's fluidline and line your eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.  


Take MAC's Natural Flare and to be honest... because I wanted to keep my eyes neutral, all I used were the champagne colour and the copper.  The lighter colour, I applied to the inner half of my eye and the copper was applied to the outer corner.  I then took a medium shadow brush and blended the two to the lid.  
 

Redefine your eyebrows; a must for me because I have such sparse brows.  Curl your lashes and apply mascara.  


Set your makeup with a light dusting of MAC's mineralized skinfinish.  It gives your face a more matte look, sets your makeup and makes a huge difference in the way it looks.

Apply lipstick and then dab on the lip lacquer and blend.  (Optional:  Rather than use Lustering, I sometimes swap that out Lustering with NARS Scarlet Empress).  
        

And your done!! :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!