Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kit--

I am a hugehugehuge fan of liquid liners because I feel that they are the most versatile when it comes to looks.  I've gone from drugstore, to name brand to... well, let's just say lots :) so of course when the tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner came out, I had to give it a try.  And I have to say that after trying it out, I'm definitely planning on stocking up on these babies when I get the chance!

In terms of pigment, it is pretty comparable to MAC's Pentultimate.  The one I have swatched in the picture is actually the black one (Sabochan) and it's actually a blackblack.  It applies smoothly, is opaque and dries fast.  What's really good about it is that it barely budges, which you will see from the picture.  That is from a day of it on and it survived a water gun blast to the face, a nap, and lots of eye-rubbing.  The tip itself is also pretty unique--like a marker, and so far it seems to not have the same complaint that MAC's Penultimate has (some people say it dries out quickly and doesn't apply as opaque as you would like).  So if you're looking for good colour payoff + colour variety that comes with a reasonable price, I would give the tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliners a try. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!