Wednesday, April 21, 2010


 
Ashley -
I did this on a whim, I wanted to try something different with my nails and maybe create a design or textured effect.
You can apply the same technique with any color combination, I might show more combinations in upcoming blog posts. But for now, I'll tell you how I did it. (:

I took China Glaze Aqua Baby and painted it until it was opaque, it took about two coats, letting each coat dry before another application. Then I took NARS Purple Rain, I had to wipe alot of product off of the brush because this is an extremely opaque nail polish and I didn't want it to completely overpower the Aqua Baby. If you're as messy as me when it comes to painting your nails, just clean up any mistakes with a nail polish remover soaked q-tip.
(Pictures)
 
(Click the picture below for full view)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!