Wednesday, May 26, 2010

 
Ashley -

NARS Purple Rain is a very intresting color nail polish, described as a "gothic purple", it can be purchased through Sephora or NARS for $16 for a 0.5 oz. bottle. The bottle is square, which makes the brush a little harder to handle than your ordinary brush, the brush itself is also a bit shorter than other nail polishes I have tried. When I first used this polish, I could've easily gotten away with just one coat because of how extremely opaque it was. It was still pretty opaque this time around, but I found I had to do another coat to achieve the desired intensity. I'm not sure if this was any fault of mine or if this product becomes less opaque overtime. It apples fairly smoothly, but I've noticed a strange, bumpy, almost foil-like finish when I'm done. Again, I'm not sure if this is my fault or the formula. It wears for about 3-4 days on me without chipping, which isn't very long for the price. Please excuse the blurriness of these photos, I was still figuring out my new camera. (:
(Pictures)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!