Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Ashley -
Pangae Organics wasn't a brand I was familiar with or had heard of before, but I recieved 2 samples of their Turkish Rose & White Tea Eye Cream upon a visit to Sephora. They sat in my drawer for a couple weeks or so before I gave this product a try. First thing I noticed was the scent, it's not a bad scent, just a little different, a little "earthy",  not anything that I would think would bother anyone. It's pretty pricey at $55 a bottle. Pangae Organics describes this cream as "firming, nourishing, line softening, restorative". I'm not at an age where I have to worry about fine lines or wrinkles yet, so I can't comment on that aspect of the product. What I can say is that I found this eye cream thick, creamy, yet lightweight, quickly sinks into the skin without leaving any greasy feeling behind. It smoothes, brightens, and moisturizes my under eye area while helping prep it for concealer. If I could justify this splurge, I'd get a bottle. You only need a small amount in order to recieve its'  benefits. I'd say ask for a sample on your next trip to Sephora and put it to the test. It can be purchased through Sephora or Pangae Organics 
.(Pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!