Monday, April 12, 2010






 
Enter text here.
Ashley -
Hello! I wanted to share my thoughts on a product by an awesome drugstore brand called NYX. And that's their Jumbo Eye Pencils. I own a few of these and you can see the swatches below. They're pigmented, creamy, and apply easily. They provide a great base for colored shadows and I enjoy using the white color "Milk" as an inner corner and brow highlight. One of the major downfalls of this product is that it does have a tendency to crease, so I wouldn't over apply and I would blend well, a good eyeshadow base (ie, Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance) helps alot, as well. I haven't experienced any creasing when using those helpful tips. If you have oily lids, you may have a difficult time working with this product and you might have a higher chance of it creasing on you. They're cheap at only $4 each and I highly recommend giving them a shot. They're available through NYX's website and Ulta. Hope this review helped!
  
(From left to right)
Milk, Baby Blue, Strawberry Milk, Horse Raddish, Yogurt
(Click the picture below for a larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!