Friday, April 9, 2010







 
Ashley -
Hi again! I'm here to do a review on Fresh's Supernova ($25) mascara. It lengthens, darkens, seperates, and volumizes. This is one of my favorite mascaras that I've tried and I have re-purchased. Although the price may be steep for alot of people out there as it is $25 for a mascara and I normally wouldn't have considered it until Kitkat sent me a tube to try and I fell in love. It also helps that the tube itself is gorgeous. While I do love this mascara, I noticed that a new tube of it does clump a bit, so it's one of those mascaras that works better with age once the formula is not so wet and has time to dry up just a little bit, untl then, I just wipe off the excess and it works fine. It gives your lashes a nice oomph without being a total "false lash effect", so it still looks natural. It applies very black, the blackest of any mascara I've ever used, which made me happy. The brush is extremely easy to use and grips all your lashes and coats them beautifully. I haven't noticed any problems with smudging or flaking, either.  I'd say if you're on the hunt for that perfect mascara and don't mind splurging, you should pick this one up.
 
(My lashes aren't curled in these pictures)
 
These are my naked lashes.

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!