Friday, May 14, 2010

 
Ashley -

So I was thinking of a post I could do while waiting for a camera to be available and I thought it'd be fun to pick out my 5 favorite beauty items of the moment!
 Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin - This is a pretty, light color. It's easy to apply and blends really well and compliments my pale NW15 skintone. I could do without the shimmer, but I really enjoy this product overall, especially since I've been rushing alot lately and this speeds things up a bit. Just dab it on with my fingers and blend.
 
MAC 188 brush - I picked this up a few weeks ago at my Cosmetics Company Store due to hearing really good things about it. I love this for my MUFE HD Foundation and it's actually replaced my 109 for foundation (for now!). It's also nice to apply cream blush.
 Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub - I picked this product up because my other cleanser was running low. It feels nice on the skin, the scrub part is barely noticeable and very gentle. I think it's been keeping my skin smooth and looking nice, I haven't noticed any problems with it and plus, it has a really soothing, yummy scent like green tea that I love. (:
 
MAC Fold and Tuck Lipglass - I've been using this pretty much non-stop, I have to force myself to use my other lipglosses so they don't feel neglected, haha. It's just a really pretty punch of coral and I've found it goes really nicely with a neutral look to brighten it up a bit. It applies opaque enough that I feel like I don't have to wear a lipstick beneath, so I just carry this around, which lightens the load! It is limited edition with the Pret-a-Papier collection, so if you're intrested, I'd suggest picking up one soon.
  
 Smokey eyes - I've been loving to create smokey looks, which is a part of makeup I never really branched out into before. My favorite one to do is with Urban Decay's Shattered and Zero eyeshadow, it really makes my eyes stand out. I'm just not brave enough to wear it in public yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!