Friday, May 21, 2010

 
Ashley - 
Neutrogena Pre-Moistened Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes can be found at Ulta, Target, Wal-Mart, and some drugstores at an average of about $8. You can buy them in a blue case and then continue to purchase refill packs to place in it when you run out or you can just buy a pack on its own. I've repurchased these countless times. They have an okay smell, not too strong or bothersome, just a clean smell. They effectively remove my face makeup without too much effort. I wouldn't recommend this for removing eye makeup, because I personally have experienced a bad burning sensation when using it for that purpose, but I've heard that some other weren't effected by this at all. They stay moist when stored upside down. Overall, I would recommend these wipes as an affordable, effective option for removing your face makeup.
(Pictures)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!