Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kit-- Hurro!  I have to start this out by saying that I have the most temperamental hair... and skin... and... hm.  Well, the topic of the day is hair :3  I'm sure a few of you out there know what it's like to have greasy roots and have that weigh down your hair, and I have to say, I have just the solution for it:  Blow Faux Dry Dry Shampoo.  
I lovelovelove this.  I'm an avid hair dyer, so my hair takes a beating from it so I try not to shampoo too often; but we all know that not shampooing can lead to buildup and greasy roots.  Blow Faux Dry Dry Shampoo?  Awesome.  Not only does it absorb oil but it also gives your hair that extra oomph that you want without adding buildup.  It's even a good buy for those that are constantly on the go and don't have time to shower right at this second.  
How do you use it?  Shake shampoo well. Divide hair into sections. Holding bottle 6" to 8" away from hair, squeeze middle until translucent "poufs" of fine powder appear. Massage into scalp and brush or comb as usual.  
And for those who don't want to splurge (these babies go 20$ for a 2.4oz bottle) the easiest way to go without a shower or to prolong that style you love is corn starch  :) Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!