Monday, April 12, 2010

 
Ashley -
I wanted to do another set of swatches sticking to one color, using all the eyeshadows I have of that particular color, like my "pretty in pink" post. So, I chose green! I apologize in advanced, but a majority of these colors are discontinued or limited edition. You can search your local Cosmetics Company outlet, just Google to find a location near you or try to find private sellers, just make sure what you're purchasing is 100% authentic as there are alot of people selling fake products out there. Enjoy the swatches. (:

(from left to right)
MAC Aquavert (Limited Edition - Sugarsweet collection), MAC Pagan (Limited Edition - Alexander McQueen collection), MAC Juxt, MAC Rated "R" (Limited Edition - Love That Look collection), MAC Humid, Jane EyeZing Moss, Urban Decay Graffiti, NYX Jumbo Pencil Horse Raddish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!